jQuery for Drupal
Rich and interactive user interfaces. Learn to build them with this Drupal-jQuery course. £325! (+VAT) Sign up today!
Wizzlern Our trainers have many years of Drupal experience, contribute to the community and provide Drupal training to professionals in The Netherlands.
- Your development environment
- jQuery basics (selectors, chaining, events)
- Definitions, tools and resources
- A jQuery Hello World example and some basic jQuery magic
- Behaviours and Settings
- JSON and AJAX
- Coding standards, degradability and security
Who will gain the most from this course?
What will you learn?
After this course you can answer these questions:
- How can I make a Drupal form behave dynamically.
- How can I add AJAX behaviour to a Drupal site.
What will you get during the course?
This course has a practical nature. There will be plenty of exercises, sufficient time to ask questions and to get help. To participate you need to bring a laptop computer preferably with a localhost server and Drupal installed. We will provide you with:
- Access to a server environment for the duration of the training in case you don't have a localhost server on your computer.
- A Wizzlern Drupal-jQuery cheat-sheet in print.
- On-line access to the training materials, including an example module.
- Hand-out of exercises.