Absolute Beginner's Guide to Drupal
Learn the fundamentals of working with Drupal. £150 (+VAT)! Sign up today!
Open Source Training
As an experienced team of instructors, OS Training delivers this course several times a month across the U.S. This course was sold out at DrupalCon Chicago, and was very popular with the participants.
Instructors: Steve Burge, Rod Martin
- Do you want to learn more about Drupal?
- Do you want to learn how to run a Drupal site professionally?
- Do you want to get your questions answered by Drupal experts?
- Do you want to get a fast and thorough introduction to Drupal before Drupalcon?
The Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal is for you!
Who will gain the most from this course?
- Individuals getting started with Drupal who wanting to get up and running quickly.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's Drupal website.
- Web Designers looking to expand their service by providing Drupal sites for clients.
What will you learn?
Participants will learn the fundamentals of working with Drupal.
After the morning session, they should be able to understand the concept types, adding fields, adding content, choosing options and then finding and managing content.
After the afternoon session, they should be able to find, install and use themes and modules. They should understand how modules, themes, menus and blocks fit together to build a complete Drupal site.
What will you get during the course?
- 6 months of guaranteed same-day Drupal support after the class.
- Access to all the resources used during the class
- Free Drupal beginner book (Drupal 7: Visual Quick Start Guide)