Sr. Enterprise Account Manager (Mid-Atlantic/Southeast)
The Sr. Enterprise Account Manager will lead all of Acquia’s enterprise sales and business development activities in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. This role includes activities such as developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy around marketing & selling Acquia's offerings in . The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex, Web Development projects, Social Software and/or Web Content Management software, and have a unrelentless desire to succeed.
- Cooperate with Acquia's Executive staff and Inside Sales team to develop and manage sales opportunities within the territory
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- Deep experience with web-based technologies preferably around web development, Web Content Management or Social Software
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar organization
- Locations considered, but not limited to: Northern VA, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Fanatical work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
As an incredibly fast growing company, at Acquia we are always looking for the best of the best. We look for people that are passionate, intelligent, full of integrity, and are super stars (or future super stars!)
We are an open source company that values community, free speech (and beer) and technical software innovation that you can't find in other companies. We're a fast growing, hot startup company that wants to help make Drupal the world dominant Web platform. Join us as we help change the way people think about the Web and Social Software.
To get hired, you have to apply!!