We're seeking a very special group of individuals to join our Sales organization as Sales Voyagers. Drupal usage is currently exploding across the Global 2000 in a way that has not been seen in the past ten years and Acquia's Sales Voyagers are on the front line when individuals and Enterprises alike contact the company regarding our unique mix of Drupal support and managed cloud offerings. Voyager responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The Sales Voyager is also responsible for revenue goals for all Acquia products in an assigned territory.
- Identification, recruitment, development and management of prospective Acquia customers
- Manage customer opportunities, and quota/revenue responsibilities from end to end in a defined territory
- Evangelize product value propositions and drive proactive engagement to develop net new opportunities
Required traits & skills
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- When presented with challenge, you thrive
- You must be able to ask questions, absorb like a sponge & learn quickly
- You have the ability to rapidly understand our products and market via self research & peer training
- You must have incredible drive, passion and work ethic
- You have excellent, engaging communication skills with particular aptitude to adjust communication skills to a particular situation
- Strong customer service ethic and interpersonal skills come naturally to you
- You are someone who pays great attention to detail
- You must have the ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Above all: you must be engaging, professional, confident and focused on results
- 1-3 years working in a sales oriented role, or 0 years of experience + an incredible passion for Web technologies + a little bit of "special sauce"
- Bachelor's Degree/4 year Degree required
- Previous experience working in a high volume, phone based environment is a major plus
- Previous software sales experience is a plus, especially as it relates to Web 2.0/Content Management/Social Software technologies
- Teamwork, communication and cross-group collaboration skills are critical
- For European positions - Must be multi-lingual (French and/or German - mandatory)
At Acquia we are always looking for the best of the best. We look for people that are passionate, intelligent, full of integrity, and are super stars (or future super stars!)
We are an open source company that values community, free speech (and beer) and technical software innovation that you can't find in other companies. We're a fast growing, hot startup company that wants to help make Drupal the world dominant Web platform. Join us as we help change the way people think about the Web and Social Software.
To get hired, you have to apply!!