Medior Drupal Developer
- Design and implementation of our Drupal websites
- Create modules, web applications and implement web interfaces using drupal
- Develop back- and frontend functionalities
- Install, upgrade, build and commission modules
- Setting the tool and developing modules specific, in a project management Agile / Scrum.
- You ensure the continuous optimization of code quality and functionality: (testing, versioning, process industrialization, analysis of user feedback, adherence to good practices).
- Drupal 6.x/7
- Experience with module development
- Experience with Drupal theming
- PHP5 Object
- Good knowledge LAMP
- Practical tools for collaborative work (Redmine / Trac, SVN / Git ...)
- Knowledge of Linux system administration is a plus.
- Passion, Open Source Culture
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork
- Organization and methods, analytical capacity
- Challenging projects for employees and contractors
- Personal follow-up by our team of account managers
- Competitive salary with extralegal advantages for employees (pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal expenses, company car,…) and an in-time and correct payment of your invoices as contractor
- Pro-active approach and guidance at the end of your mission
- Possibility to get in touch with our employees/contractors to exchange knowledge and information
- Individual career paths, training and official certification possibilities