LAMP / Drupal Interns
Are you passionate about Drupal and/or LAMP? Do you dream about associative arrays or hook_form_alter? As an engineering intern, a you will help design, develop and debug and test features and solutions for the open-source Drupal project as well as one or more of Acquia's products including http://acquia.com, the Acquia Network, Acquia Hosting, and Drupal Gardens. You will participate as a full-team member in our agile (scrum-based) development process and work with world class Drupal developers, designers, testers. Like any team member you will be working with our Jira-based work tracking system, SVN/Git source control and selenium automated testing tools.
* Pursuing a BS in Computer Science/Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
* Proficient in a LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) based architecture
* Proficient in XHTML, CSS, SQL, XML
* Strong PHP programming skills
* Understanding of fundamental Internet Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP, FTP)
* Excellent analytical and debugging skills
* Experience with source code management systems such as CVS or SVN
* Cross-browser/platform experience * Excellent verbal and written English communication skillsPluses
* Contributing to open-source projects
* Object-oriented design and programming
* Software qualty assurance
* Experience extending content management and blogging systems such as Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc.