Customer Support Interns
The economy is fueling open source adoption and Drupal is taking off. If you are interested in getting involved in the next big thing, you should take a look at Acquia. Acquia is the leading provider of commercial support for Drupal, and is also the "home" of Drupal creator Dries Buytaert - and we're hiring part time help!
Acquia is a springboard for motivated young professionals to get their foot in the door of one of the hottest tech startups.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for people who are passionate about the web and open source development, and are looking to help build a growing, venture-backed startup.
- Do you enjoy working with web technologies?
- Would you like to work with a growing open source community?
- Looking to build your technical chops while making additional money part-time?
If so, come consider joining Acquia as a part time Drupal customer advisory engineer! As a member of our team, you will be working alongside our World Class Drupal support gurus and be actively engaged in solving complex customer issues.
What do you bring to the team?
- Pursuing a BS in Computer Science/Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Proficient in open source (e.g., LAMP) & Web 2.0/3.0 technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills